There are two major ways you can promote your event, venue or product on White Hat's web site - listing and display advertising
An event or attraction listing is usually linked to particular dates and/or regions and appears on relevant pages. For instance :
- A free ballet performance at the Sydney Music Bowl would appear on our Dance in Melbourne page, Free Entertainment in Melbourne page, Classical Music in Melbourne page, Sidney Myer Music Bowl page as well as each of the appropriate dates of our Calendar of Events.
- A market held on the first Sunday of the month in Ballarat would appear on our Markets in Victoria page, Sunday Markets page, Goldfields page, Ballarat page and each of the appropriate dates of our Calendar of Events.
- A museum in Williamstown would appear on our Museums in Melbourne page, Williamstown page as well as a short listing and link on every appropriate date of our Calendar of Events on which the museum was open.
Advertisements can be placed in any position on any page(s).
There are four levels of listing available:
- Free listing - simple listing with limited information
- Basic paid listing - a more extended listing allowing photographs, links to your website etc. (see details of both at Free & Paid Listings
- Featured paid listing - a prominent listing which appears before all free listings and basic paid listings
- Hosted listing - a prominent listing linking to your own page(s) hosted on the White Hat site
Charges also depend on how many calendar pages they will occur on.
- Short season - the event occurs 5 times or less such as a performance running for three nights
- Long season - the event occurs on more than 5 occasions - such as a theatre season running for a number of weeks
- Permanent listing or recurring event - this is appropriate for an attraction (eg museum, hotel, theme park, etc) or a recurring event such as a monthly market or weekly band night.
- Agency listing - a number of events are being promoted by the same marketing or booking agency. Prices will vary depending on the number and variety of events to be listed.
|Basic paid listing||Featured listing||Hosted listing||Charge period|
|Short season||$25||$50||$100||one off|
|Long season||$50||$100||$150||one off|
|Agency listing||from $100 - poa||from $150 - poa||from $200 - poa||per year|
There are also separate charges for the following listings:
- Stallholders & entertainers seeking markets and events (place a listing)
3 months 6 months one year Standard listing $25 $40 $70 Featured listing $50 $80 $140
- Markets & events seeking stallholders &/or entertainers (place a listing)
3 months 6 months one year Standard listing $50 $80 $140 Featured listing $100 $160 $280
Advertising charges depend on a number of factors and start from $25 for a three month exposure.
- The page(s) on which the advertisement occurs - some of our pages have thousands of visitors per day while others are visited less frequently
- No competitor advertising - for an additional charge we will undertake not to accept advertising on that page from your direct competitors.
- Exclusive advertising - for an additional charge we can ensure that yours is the sole advertisement on that page
Send us an email at email@example.com giving us brief information about your product and the sort of pages on which you would like to promote it, and we will send you a no-obligation quote for exposure of various sizes on various pages.